Monday, May 3, 2010

Music to my Ears



Right now I am sitting down for the first time today in complete silence. Both girls are asleep for the first time today. When other parents told us that going from one to two children is exponentially more difficult, they weren't kidding. With all that said, our two girls and our new family of four is the greatest blessing! I know that the Lord designed our family before Shay and I were even married so I just have to trust in Him that He will provide us with the strength, wisdom, and patience it is going to take to raise His two beautiful daughters.

In the hospital, we got Essie's pictures taken by a photographer that comes around to your room. Pretty cool huh? If you want to take a peek at the pictures, go to the website below and use the password.

www.bellababyphotography.com
password: estherjames0427


1 comment:

The Balls said...

those pictures are so beautiful!!