Happy Mother's Day first of all to my wonderful mom! I am so blessed to have learned how to love like a mother from you.
And I hope that all my mom friends have had the most blessed Mother's Day, especially to all the new mommies I love.... Cayci, Emily, and Jessamie! Isn't it great to be a mom this year?
In honor of this great day, I have to share a great mommy story that is a "tell-all" of what my life has been like as a mother of a newborn and a 16 month old. It all started one afternoon in the bath. Miriam is "helping" me give Essie a bath, actually just obsessing over her belly button. When I was drying Essie off, Miriam was leaning over the bath tub splashing in the water. As I look away for a second, I hear a SPLASH. You guessed it... Miriam had fallen into the bath tub with all her clothes on! The first thing that comes to mind "Please Please don't have a poopy diaper right now!" She didn't, thank goodness. Well I didn't have an extra hand, Shay was on his way home, and I thought this definitely deserves a picture, so I just let her play in the bath fully clothed, diaper and all until Shay got home. This has to be one of the most comical mommy moments I have had with the two girls and I know all you moms out there can sympathize.
1 comment:
Happy belated Mother's Day! Essie is beautiful. We'll have to have ya'll over soon!
Post a Comment