My dear friend Allison Phillips is officially Allison MONDAY! Her and Levi Monday had an amazing wedding... the absolute most interesting wedding I have ever been too. It couldn't have been more perfect for Allison and Levi. The fun filled night consisted of hanging beads, christmas lights, a henna tattoo artist, broch and tissue bouquets instead of flowers, a friend dressed in drag, and other bohemian traditions. You are probably thinking... what in the world??? BUT it was so fun and I am so glad that I got to be a part of it.

Jessamie and I were one of the first people in line for a henna tattoo. How could you not embrace the bohemian tradition at such a wedding.

The beautiful couple!

At 6pm, the in the middle of the reception, it began to SNOW! I got to snap a picture with the stunning bride in the midst of it all.

Since half of us didn't bring our husbands, the weekend turned out to be a great girls weekend!

My good friend Jessamie is also expecting.. 4 days after me. We are both having girls! Essie and her baby girl Georgia are going to be BFFs!

This should have been the first picture, but oh well. I didn't have the most ideal seat to take pics at the reception so here is the best one I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment