Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where is Essie?


For just a little update, little Essie was due to arrive yesterday.... but she is still nice and comfy in my belly. I guess she is going to fall in her sister's footsteps and make her arrival in her own sweet precious time. I am going back to the doctor on Monday to have an ultrasound and a nonstress test to make sure Essie is still doing well. If the tests show that she doesn't have enough room or that she is stressed in any way, then they will induce that day. If she is still doing fine, then we will schedule an induction for Wednesday or Thursday and hope that she decides to come on her own before then. We are very ready to meet our sweet baby girl so please keep us in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just went to your FB page to see what was going on with you. I knew the baby was due anytime now. I can't believe you are past due on with your second baby. Hope you are still feeling well and can't wait to meet her when she finally decides to come.
Take care,
Holly Conklin + fam