Monday, March 23, 2009

Trip to St. Pete Beach


We went on vacation in St. Pete Beach for 6 days! It was wonderful to get away and get some sun. On the trip, Miriam definitely kept us entertained. She went on her first boat trip, her first trip to the mall, and was attempting to roll over. She finally did roll over from her tummy to her back for the first time when we got home. Grandma and Pa-Pa were there as well which was very nice... Shay and I got to go on a few dates and I got to lay out on the beach by myself. Hooray!

She had to have a new hat to wear on the boat!


She couldn't quite get her shoulder underneath her in order to roll over. Later, I found out that rolling from her back to her tummy comes a little bit later. I am so proud of her for rolling from her tummy to her back... unfortunately, I missed the whole thing. I was sitting right next to her as she was laying on her tummy, I looked away for two seconds, and the next thing I knew she was on her back. Hopefully she will do it again soon so I can actually see it.


Miriam loves her thumb... especially on 10 hour road trips!




It has been and continues to be so amazing to see Miriam grow and learn new things. She got a new play gym which she absolutely loves! You can just watch her eyes widen as she explores and discovers all the things around her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty girl! This is so neat to be able to see her grow on this blog. I hope everything is going great. Talk to you soon