Besides the gift of His own son Jesus Christ, having a family is hands down the greatest blessing that God could have given us. I hope that the joy we feel taking these pictures overflows to you as you look at them!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Photo Shoot with Allison
Allison Phillips graciously came over and took some beautiful pictures of Miriam. She did such an awesome job! I know I am her mom and therefore extremely biased, but she is the most beautiful little angel I have ever seen!
Oh my word. CATHERINE - she is just so cute! These pictures are amazing - man, God is good, isn't he! Looking at your precious daughter is giving me baby fever! Hahah!
3 comments:
ok, you know i have to see the rest of these! please let me know where i can see them! love all 3 of yall!
those pictures are so cute!!! i added you as a blog friend...hope you don't mind! how is nursing going...has it gotten any better?
Oh my word. CATHERINE - she is just so cute! These pictures are amazing - man, God is good, isn't he! Looking at your precious daughter is giving me baby fever! Hahah!
Post a Comment